If you’re looking for upbeat restaurants with family-friendly menu options or unique shops with products from your favorite brands, then you’ll definitely want to check out the incredible TAGG businesses in North Park.
All of the following businesses are a part of the Together A Greater Good mobile app and will donate 5% of your purchase to your favorite school, team or organization when you “TAGG” your purchase. You can either upload a photo of your receipt or ask your cashier for a QR code to scan, so that the business can make the donation on your behalf.
- My Pie PizzaWhether you want to devour an Italian pie-nini in the pizzeria or enjoy a Southwest salad on the patio, My Pie Pizza delivers a New York-style flavor that you can’t get anywhere else. In addition to delicious pies, calzones, and salads, My Pie Pizza has fresh chocolate chip cookies that are so warm and fresh that they’ll melt right in your mouth.
- Cold Stone CreameryCreamy, dreamy, and refreshing are just three of the many words that could be used to describe the tasty treats served at Cold Stone Creamery. Known for their signature cakes, famous frozen fixings, and classic ice cream, Cold Stone Creamery can turn any day from ordinary to extraordinary.
- Material GirlIn addition to being Omaha’s premier handbag boutique, Material Girl is your one stop shop for anything Vera Bradley, Spartina 449, and Fossil. Their wonderful selection of clothing, accessories, and gifts are unmatchable. On top of that, Material Girl donates 10% of your purchase every day, as opposed to the typical 5%!
- SMEJ’s Snacks & More Home to practically every Oreo and Pop Tart flavor known to man, SMEJ’s Snacks & More will make you feel like a kid in a candy store. Check out their great selection of glass bottle pop and nostalgic sweets.
- Phoenix Food & SpiritsNot only is Phoenix Food & Spirits a great place to go to watch Husker football games, but it’s also an awesome place to host your next party. They have a party room for 30, a full bar, a pool table, and a dartboard. On top of that, they have impressive daily specials that will make you want to come back for more. Make sure to stop by Phoenix 370 too!
- The Caddy Shack“Caddyshack” isn’t just a hilarious movie starring Bill Murray and Chevy Chase; it’s a phenomenal sports bar and grill with two great locations in the Omaha area. Praised for having friendly bartenders and legendary burgers, The Caddy Shack is the perfect place to go to watch the big game or just have a great time with friends.
- Sam & Louie’sSam & Louie’s Pizza has been serving the Omaha community since 1994. They believe in preserving tradition, which is why they always use the freshest ingredients. They can also accommodate special dietary restrictions and gluten intolerance as well.