People share their TAGG on social media promoting you
Number of Businesses Ready to Support You Every day
Dollars Raised by the Average TAGGer Annually
TAGG allows ANYONE to be a supporter! Enable your staff, guild, board, volunteers and other supporters to financially contribute as they eat, drink and shop. They will be happy to since it doesn’t cost them an extra dime!
75% of people share their TAGGs on social media, becoming your best form of advertising! People love to learn more about what their friends are supporting.
Support Specific Initiatives or Campaigns
Need to raise funds for something specific within your nonprofit? TAGG allows you to register multiple sub-organizations under your nonprofit allowing your supporters to choose more specifically where their TAGGed donation goes.
Easy to Promote
TAGG provides a toolkit to make promoting TAGG to your supporters quick and easy.
No Credit Card Required
Supporters simply snap a picture of their receipt or the business’s QR code, and you get the donation! We are not tied to any credit card or financial data so there is no risk, and everyone can participate.
Your Next Generation of Supporters
TAGG allows you to engage your next generation of supporters by making giving easy, convenient, mobile and social.
What people are saying
“TAGG is a great way to gain support from people who would not otherwise contribute financially. Seeing the additional revenue grow each month is so exciting!” Michelle – Nonprofit Founder
“We have gained new supporters who learned about us through the social media component of TAGG. When their friends have shared and TAGGed for our charity, it peaked their interest to learn more. Thanks TAGG!” Nancy – Nonprofit Employee
“TAGG is a great way to engage our database of people not yet contributing to us financially.” Kirsten – Nonprofit Executive
Registration & Payment Information
- Causes can register below, however must return a completed bank authorization form before you are approved (listed on the app). This must be completed so TAGG can electronically deposit funds raised through the app to your bank account.
- During registration, you will be asked to enter your 501c3 number and a contact person’s name and contact information. This should be the person who should receive the monthly activity reports and other helpful communication from TAGG to support the program’s success.
- There are no upfront costs to be registered to receive funds through TAGG. In effect July 1, 2016, 15% of what is raised will be retained by TAGG from your payment to cover operational costs of maintaining the app, business development and customer support.
- Quarterly payments are made to causes electronically on or around the 20th of the month for the previous quarter’s TAGG activity, however are not made until the balance due has reached at least $25. Each cause receiving a payment will be emailed a detailed TAGG activity report. Payouts are as follows:
- January – March Taggs – paid out in April
- April – June TAGGs – paid out in July
- July – September TAGGs – paid out in October
- October – December TAGGs – paid out in January
- It is important for causes to maintain TAGG activity to remain active on the app. Causes will be removed after three consecutive months without TAGG activity. We want to honor our commitment to our business partners that our causes are promoting the program. TAGG provides a toolkit to make promoting TAGG easy.
- Should your organization be removed from TAGG for inactivity, TAGG will pay out pending your organization has raised at least $15. If you have not raised at least $15 then funds are forfeited.
- Our corporate giving guidelines do not allow us to donate to the following:
- Political Parties, Associations & Representatives of Advocacy Groups
- Non-Profits that are Politically Affiliated (Planned Parenthood, ACLU, NRA, etc)
- Organizations that Discriminate by Race, Creed, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Religion or National Origin, or Disability
- Research Projects
- Groups that are not set up as a 501(c)3 with the exception of youth sports organization that have a centralized accounting office