Do you live near Aksarben or want to spend some time checking out Aksarben Village? Stop by these incredible businesses who will donate to your favorite cause/organization when you use the Together A Greater Good mobile app.
- Eileen’s Colossal CookiesWhether you’re craving something sweet or want the perfect dessert for your next event, check out Eileen’s Cookies on 74th and Pacific. Browse over hundreds of fun frosted cookie designs here: http://eileenscookies.com/product-category/custom-decorated-cookies/
- Dudley’s Pizza and TavernFrom Truffle Salted Romano Pub Fries to Wild Mushroom & Goat Cheese Pizza, Dudley’s Pizza and Tavern is sure to have a delicious option that will satisfy your taste buds. In addition to mouthwatering food, Dudley’s Pizza and Tavern has your favorite drinks too. Stop by during Happy Hour Monday – Friday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., Friday – Saturday from 10 p.m. to Close, and all day Sunday!
- Fuel Fit KitchenStaying healthy and remaining active can be a challenge when you have a full schedule. Luckily, Fuel Fit Kitchen has a wide array of freshly prepared meals that are both nutritional and affordable.
- Aksarben CinemaCatch the latest summer blockbuster at Aksarben Cinema with your friends and family. Although you can’t TAGG your movie ticket, Aksarben Cinema will happily donate to your favorite cause/organization when you purchase items from the bar or concessions stand.
- Orange Leaf Cool down from a hot summer’s day with a refreshing cup of frozen yogurt from Orange Leaf. In addition to their frozen yogurt, try their smoothies, waffle cones and froyo cakes. Take a look at some of their delectable frozen yogurt flavors here: http://orangeleafyogurt.com/Flavors
- Gandolfo’sEven though Gandolfo’s is located on 63rd and Center, you’ll think you’re in New York with the legendary pastrami and deli style rolls. Order a specialty sandwich or get one of Nathan’s famous hotdogs.
- Spirit WorldKnown for their wine, spirits and gourmet café, Spirit World can add a unique touch to any party or event. Stop by Spirit World on 66th and Center to see their drink varieties and/or get a quick bite.
- Edible ArrangementsFruit bouquets are the perfect way to say, “Happy Birthday,” “Thanks for all you do,” or “Let’s celebrate!” Surprise a coworker, friend, or loved one with a sweet gift. Also, treat yourself to a tasty smoothie or refreshment.
- The Omaha Bakery Life’s what you “bake” of it, so make it rock by visiting The Omaha Bakery! Sink your teeth into incredible baked goods made by Michelle Kaiser.